Friday, February 24, 2012

Tool #9 Incorporating Classroom-Based devices as tools for learning.

1.  I believe it is important to tie technology to my class objective, because it offers an opportunity to broaden the scope of teaching. Technology allows me a variety of ways to get information to the students.
2.  It is important to hold the students accountable for the tech centers, so that all students will have the opportunity to use the facility.
3.  I liked Thinfinity, it would offer another learning tool.  Students like to play games and compete.  The other site I liked was Ten Marks.  It would offer an opportunity for self-pace learning. It could give the teacher an insight of where the student is, in reference to understanding.
4.  An app that I would like to use are History Maps of the World. It offers update Maps and some are interactive.
5.  My students will be able to create better projects, use games to review and reinforce material taught. With the use of these tech centers, teachers will have more sources and variety to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment