Friday, February 24, 2012

Tool#8 Taking a Look at the Tools

1. What I learned about the tools? I like that the Dell 2120 offers a webcam, which could be used to interact with other classes around the world. I have received the I pad touch and am experimenting with it, now. As I work with it I hope to be able to expand my knowledge, so that I can expand ways that my classes can benefit.

2. How do I plan to manage the devices in the classroom?
    I plan to create tech guidelines through discussion with my peers. I want to setup workstations in my class,      thus making it easier to monitor the use of these devices. Want to device a plan that will rotate the use of the workstations, so as to give all students not only an opportunity to use it, but to get maximum use.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - to discuss tech guidelines with peers. Then every one is on the same page!

    ReplyDelete