Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tool#10 Underneath it All-Digital Citizenship

1.  I would stress their are responsibilities and rules that we must all comply too. I would also point out that if rules are not followed, how it can affect your peers and the program. Thirdly, I would point out the consequences for the individual that broke or tried to work around the rules.
2.  Digizen looks like a good tool to teach about being a good net citizen.
3. This difficult to answer at this time.  I would confer with my peers, about ideas.  I would have rules clearly defined verbally and visually.  I would also have a class discussion, to clarify and answer questions.
4.  Also difficult to answer at this point.  I would hope the District or Memorial H.S. would communicate this to the parents.  I would hope my role would be to reinforce the policies to the parents, with updates, in reference to my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment